Learn the Fundamentals of Data Science on the IBM Cloud
The IBM Cloud offers a modern and streamlined framework for modern data driven business. The included tools and services are being updated and refined constantly, managed by IBM specialists. The infrastructure is a lot more flexible and can be managed either by the customer or IBM with various degrees of responsibilities. This course focuses on the IBM Cloud Pak for Data as a Service, a web-based solution, fully managed by IBM. The tools and services can be procured dynamically by the customer though, providing them with a low-maintenance, highly cost-efficient solution.
The course covers the basics of introducing data in the cloud, manipulating said data and analyzing them. Then, it focuses on developing machine learning solutions, publishing, and monitoring them.
Data Scientists, Solution Architects, and anyone else who wants an introduction to data science and machine learning
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Practical knowledge of data structures
- Basic understanding of web services
- Experience with modern programming techniques
- Define the terms data, data science, and AI Ladder.
- Demonstrate the services provided in the IBM cloud to develop data-based solutions.
- Course Introduction
- Data in the Cloud
- Machine Learning: From models to products