IBM Enterprise Records 5.1 - System Configuration (F179G-SPVC)
This course is for anyone who is planning to configure an IBM Enterprise Records system for use by records managers and users.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for system configuration.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This intermediate course is for:
- anyone who administers an IBM Enterprise Records system
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to configure an IBM Enterprise Records system for use by users and records managers.
- Configuring an object store for record declaration
- Creating a record class that allows property mapping from document to record
- Creating and using a new link class
- Modifying security on a category
- Controlling access to IBM Enterprise Records assets and functionality from IBM FileNet Workplace
- Creating and using security markings
- Exporting and importing a file plan