Configuring Organizations, Participants, and User Security in IBM Sterling Order Management
This course provides an overview of Applications Manager and Sterling Order Management. It describes the business models supported by Sterling Order Management. It also throws light on how to create organizations, define participants, create users, and configure user permissions. In this 5-hour long self-paced training interactive video course, students learn about topics such as how to map participants to different roles defined in Sterling Order Management, configure attributes for the roles, configure prerequisites for user creation, and configure users and data access policies. The course involves procedural information, demonstrations, quizzes, and exercises in the form of hands-on labs and pen-and-paper activity, and their solutions. You must complete all of the required activities before you can take the quizzes. The course certificate is awarded after passing all the quizzes.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Use the Application Manager
- List the Roles
- Map the participant details to their appropriate roles using the Application Platform.
- Create and assign different attributes for the participants.
- Introduction to Configuring Organizations
- Overview of Application Manager
- Defining Participants and Roles
- Configuring Organizations
- Assigning Attributes to Roles