Developing Software with IBM Rational Team Concert v6.0.5 (IBM Engineering Workflow Management)
Developing Software with IBM Rational Team Concert V6 (now renamed to IBM Engineering Workflow Management) is a course designed as an introduction to the solution for software developers. You will learn to utilize IBM Engineering Workflow Management to effectively manage work items, collaborate and share work with teams using Jazz source control, request and analyze software builds, and monitor the status of Eclipse-based development projects using reports and web-based dashboards.
This course consists of Web-based Training modules (WBTs) and Software Simulations (SIMs). You will be guided through the material in a logical order but are free to move around the course content as you wish. Your progress will be tracked and available to help you pick up where you left off if you need to pause the course.
Software Developers (Eclipse environment)
Experience working with Microsoft® Windows®.
Understand basic software development principles.
A working knowledge of the Eclipse Workbench.
- Explain the IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) (now renamed to IBM Engineering Life-cycle management) approach
- Accept an invitation to join a Rational Team Concert (IBM Engineering Workflow Management)project team
- Find, create, and manage work items in Rational Team Concert
- Make changes to components under Rational Team Concert source control
- Create builds in Rational Team Concert
- Track data with Rational Team Concert reports
- Create and use a dashboard to view Rational Team Concert content
Overview and Instructions
CLM and RTC Overview
Managing Work Items in the Eclipse Client
Version Control in RTC
Managing Work Items
Working with Jazz Source Control
Perform Work in RTC
Working with Builds
Performing a Build