Sterling Order Management hands-on preparation for Architect certification
This hands-on lab is intended to prepare students for the Exam C1000-133: IBM Sterling Order Management v10.0 and Order Management on Cloud Architect exam required for the IBM Certified Architect – Sterling Order Management v10.0 and Order Management on Cloud certification. It is recommended that you thoroughly study the sections of Exam Objectives and gain real-life experience of implementing IBM Sterling Order Management before attempting this exam.
This lab will guide you through examples of configuration and tailoring of the Sterling Order Management system. It is not intending to cover all topics included in the certification exam but will assist candidates in familiarizing themselves with Sterling Order Management capabilities and give you the opportunity to dive deeper into some areas which may be tested in the exam.
This course is designed to train IBM Sterling Order Management developers, consultants (functional & technical), business analysts, and system administrators.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Evaluate the scope of solution and assess impact of add-ons and optional components on overall solution architecture.
- Recommend system requirements, deployment strategies, and security criteria.
- Evaluate performance criteria for optimal performance.
- Recommend and set up configurations for the solution and add-on components.
- Performance integrations with out-of-box and external solutions.
- Extend and customize the product solution to suit a range of business scenarios.
- Recommend optimal tracking, monitoring, and reporting methods.
- Get started
- Hands-on lab
- Get your course certificate
- Complete the course survey