Developing Software with IBM Engineering Workflow Management
Developing Software with IBM Engineering Workflow Management is a course designed as an introduction to the solution for software developers. You will learn to utilize IBM Engineering Workflow Management to effectively manage work items, collaborate and share work with teams using Jazz source control, request and analyze software builds, and monitor the status of Eclipse-based development projects using reports and web-based dashboards.
This course consists of Web-based Training modules (WBTs) and Software Simulations (SIMs). You will be guided through the material in a logical order but are free to move around the course content as you wish. Your progress will be tracked and available to help you pick up where you left off if you need to pause the course.
This course is for Software Developers
- Experience working with Microsoft® Windows®.
- Understand basic software development principles.
- A working knowledge of the Eclipse Workbench.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Explain the IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management (ELM) approach
- Accept an invitation to join an IBM Engineering Workflow Management (EWM) project team
- Find, create, and manage work items in Engineering Workflow Management
- Make changes to components under EWM source control
- Create builds in EWM
- Track data with EWM reports
- Create and use a dashboard to view EWM content
Unit 1 - Introduction to ELM and EWM Unit 2 - Learn about Work Items Unit 3 - Learn about Source Control Unit 4 - Learn about Builds