IBM OpenPages: Create Standard Reports-Part 4
This course teaches IBM OpenPages GRC Platform report authors how to create reports using an OpenPages standard framework model. They will learn best practices for creating OpenPages reports using images, icons, logos, dimensional namespaces, drill-through, drill-down, CrossTrack hyperlinks, and many other topics that will prepare Cognos Analytics - Reporting authors to create sophisticated reports using OpenPages data. The course uses many video demonstrations showing how to create list, crosstab, chart reports and prompt pages using OpenPages data. Participants that complete the course and pass a quiz will receive a course completion certificate.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. /terms.
This intermediate course is intended for those experienced report authors who will create IBM OpenPages reports using IBM Cognos Analytics 11.0 Reporting.
- IBM OpenPages: Create Standard Reports-Part 3 eLearning (7 hours)
- Course code 1O274G
- Experience using basic browser functionality
- locate OpenPages images on Cognos Analytics server
- add images and logos to Cognos Analytics server
- explain the OpenPages icon naming convention
- add OpenPages icons and corporate logos to reports
- overview of dimensional namespace folder structure
- use dimensional namespaces to create OpenPages reports
- explain OpenPages report drill capabilities
- create three types of drill-through reports
- enable drill-down and drill-up
- add CrossTrack links to list reports
- Using Images
- Using the DIM Namespace
- Drill Capabilities