IBM FlashSystem 9200 Implementation
IBM FlashSystem 9200 system is an all-flash, powerful end-to-end Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) enterprise storage solution that combines the performance of IBM FlashCore technology, the ultra-low latency of Storage Class Memory (SCM), the rich features of IBM Spectrum Virtualize, and AI predictive storage management to provide intensive, data driven multi-cloud storage for the most critical demands.
This course introduces the IBM FlashSystem 9200 control enclosures, 9846/9848 AG8 and UG8, and the IBM FlashSystem expansion enclosures, 9846/9848 AFF and A9F. It also focuses on FlashCore Technology, scalability, and RAID protection solutions.
Enrollment in this course is not restricted. Typical students may include:• Customers• Technical IBM personnel • Business Partner technical personnel • IT consultants and architects
- Recall the history and fundamentals of the IBM Flash System storage
- Categorize the capabilities of the features of IBM Spectrum Virtualize with the IBM FlashSystem 9200
- Summarize the architecture of the IBM FlashSystem 9200
- Identify the various elements of FlashSystem 9200 Scale Up/Scale Out Solutions
- List the requirements that support intermixing cluster solutions
- Evolution of FlashSystems
- IBM Spectrum Virtualize: Improving Storage Efficiency
- IBM FlashSystem 9200 Architecture overview
- IBM FlashCore Technology
- IBM FlashSystem 9200 SAS-Attached Flash storage
- Scale up and scale out solutions
- RAID protection solutions