Microsoft 365 Identity & Services - Labs & Learn + Exam Voucher & Practice Test
Labs & Learn + Exam Voucher & Practice Test is a self-paced learning offering for experienced online learners that combines Microsoft Official Digital Courseware (eBook) and access to Microsoft authorized remote hands-on labs for a minimum of 180 days plus Microsoft MCP Exam Voucher AND a Practice Test (Vouchers can only be redeemed in the country from which they were purchased). This offering does not include video or instructor led sessions.
- Microsoft Official Practice Tests can be activated at marketplace.measureup.com.
- Practice tests must be activated within six (6) month from the date of purchase.
- Online access to practice test for 30 days following activation.
- Practice tests are ONLY available for select MCP exams View list of available practice tests.
The Microsoft 365 Identity and Services course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role. This course covers three central elements of Microsoft 365 enterprise administration – Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, Office 365 management, and Microsoft 365 identity management. In tenant and service management, you will examine the key components of your Microsoft 365 tenant that must be planned for, implemented, and managed. In Office 365 management, you transition to configuring Office 365, with a primary focus on configuring Office client connectivity to Office 365, managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments, and configuring Office Telemetry and Microsoft Analytics. In Microsoft 365 identity management, you will learn how to plan for and implement Azure AD Connect, how to manage synchronized identities, and how to design and manage solutions for external access.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
At Course Completion
By actively participating in this course, you will learn about the following:
- Designing, configuring, and managing your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Office 365 product functionality
- Configuring Office 365
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Planning and implementing identity synchronization
- Implementing application and external access
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
Module 1: Designing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Planning Microsoft 365 in your On-premises Infrastructure
- Planning Your Identity and Authentication Solution
- Planning Your Service Setup
- Planning Your Hybrid Enviroment
- Planning Your Migration to Office 365
Module 2: Configuring Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Planning Your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Configuring Your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Managing User Accounts and Licenses in Microsoft 365
- Managing Security Groups in Microsoft 365
- Implementing Your Domain Services
- Leveraging FastTrack and Partner Services
Module 3: Lab 1 - Configuring your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Lab : Configuring your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Exercise 1 - Set up a Microsoft 365 Trial Tenant
Module 4: Managing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Configuring Tenant Roles
- Managing Tenant Health and Services
Module 5: Lab 2 - Managing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Lab : Managing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Exercise 1 - Manage Administration Delegation
- Exercise 2 - Configure Office 365 Message Encryption (OME)
- Exercise 3 - Monitor and Troubleshoot Office 365
Module 6: Office 365 Overview
- Exchange Online Overview
- SharePoint Online Overview
- Teams Overview
- Additional Resources Overview
- Device Management Overview
Module 7: Lab 3 - Office 365 Overview
- Lab : Office 365 Overview
- Exercise 1 - Exchange Online Overview
- Exercise 2 - SharePoint Online Overview
- Exercise 3 - Teams Overview
Module 8: Configuring Office 365
- Office 365 Client Overview
- Configuring Office Client Connectivity to Office 365
Module 9: Managing Office 365 ProPlus Deployments
- Managing User-Driven Client Installations
- Managing Centralized Office 365 ProPlus Deployments
- Configuring Office Telemetry
- Configuring Microsoft Analytics
Module 10: Lab 4 - Managing Office 365 ProPlus installations
- Lab : Managing Office 365 ProPlus installations
- Exercise 1 - Prepare an Office 365 ProPlus Managed Installation
- Exercise 2 - Manage a Centralized Office 365 ProPlus Installation
- Exercise 3 - Deploy and Configure Office Telemetry Components
Module 11: Planning and Implementing Identity Synchronization
- Introduction to Identity Synchronization
- Planning for Azure AD Connect
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing Synchronized Identities
- Password Management in Microsoft 365
Module 12: Lab 5 - Implementing Identity Synchronization
- Lab : Implementing Identity Synchronization
- Exercise 1 - Set up your organization for identity synchronization
- Exercise 2 - Implement Identity Synchronization
Module 13: Implementing Application and External Access
- Implementing Applications in Azure AD
- Configuring Azure AD App Proxy
- Designing Solutions for External Access