Azure Support Engineer Troubleshooting Azure Connectivity (AZ-720T00-A)
Networking is essential, particularly when you have cloud-based assets. This course covers the different connectivity issues that a network engineer will typically encounter, and the troubleshooting steps to resolve these issues.
As an Azure network support engineer, you understand that business data is valuable, and needs to be protected from internal and external risks. When you encounter problems with backing up or recovery, you need to know how to approach the problem. In this module, you will learn how to monitor the status of backups, review logs, and troubleshoot common issues that occur when backing up and recovering data.
Job role: Support Engineer
Preparation for exam: AZ-720
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with networking and with hybrid environments, including knowledge of routing, permissions, and account limits
- Troubleshoot business continuity with Microsoft Azure
- Troubleshoot name resolution issues in Microsoft Azure
- Troubleshoot cloud and hybrid connectivity in Microsoft Azure
- Troubleshoot platform-as-a-service issues in Microsoft Azure
- Troubleshoot authentication and access control issues in Microsoft Azure
- Troubleshoot network security issues with Microsoft Azure
- Troubleshoot routing, traffic control and load balancing in Microsoft Azure
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues with virtual machines in Microsoft Azure
- Troubleshoot VPN gateways in Microsoft Azure