IBM Sterling File Gateway Managing Sterling File Gateway (ODC6000G)
This 2-day course introduces the student to the Sterling File Gateway functionality and provides the specific technical skills needed to deploy and support it. The course provides an overview of the features and provides hands-on exercises for creating routing templates, transforming file names, searching for files within a route, and reporting on file transfers.
This course is designed for administrative users who administer the Sterling File Gateway application.
Before taking this course, students should have a working knowledge of:
- IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Install and configure Sterling File Gateway.
- Describe community, groups and users.
- Build static and dynamic routing channel templates.
- Describe the different persona’s and their responsibilities.
- Configure routing channels.
- Transfer file from a producer to a consumer.
- Broadcast messages.
- Explain the enhanced visibility to track a route.
- Explain container and non-container layers.
- Generate reports.
- Discuss the procedure for Sterling File Gateway extensibility.
UNIT 1. OVERVIEW OF STERLING FILE GATEWAY
- Lesson 1. Introduction
- Lesson 2. Users and Trading Partners
- Lesson 3. Route Channel Templates (RCT)
- Lesson 4. Mailbox Management
- Lesson 5. Static Route
UNIT 2. IMPLEMENTATION
- Lesson 1. Dynamic Route
- Lesson 2. File Layers
- Lesson 3. Reports
- Lesson 4. Extensibility
Course Wrap Up