IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis 1.3 Administration
Learn how to administer, configure, and maintain IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis. This course includes extensive lab exercises to give you hands-on practice with administration and configuration tasks.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This basic course will be useful to implementers, administrators, technical sales persons, and any others who need IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis skills.
You should have Linux administration skills.
- Explore IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis
- Define the function of an Insight Pack
- Start and stop the application
- Add data sources
- Delete historical data
- Navigate the user interface
- Use the Generic Annotation Insight Pack
- Use the DSV tool kit to create an Insight Pack
- Generate alerts based on log events
- Use product log files to troubleshoot common problems
- Tune host and operating system settings
- Tune application configuration settings
- Back up and restore IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis
Overview and Basic Administration Tasks
Common configuration tasks
- Generic Annotation Insight Pack
- Delimiter separated value toolkit
Backing up and restoring IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis