IBM Control Desk 22.214.171.124 Fundamentals
This course introduces you to the fundamental concepts of managing IT assets, service requests, and changes in your IT environment by using IBM Control Desk. You learn how managing these processes with a unified solution provides significant advantages to your organization. Through instructor-led discussion, demonstrations and hands-on labs, you learn how to plan a deployment, perform basic configuration, and navigate IBM Control Desk.
This course is suitable for all roles, including installers, administrators and service-desk agents.
Before taking the course you should have the following skill:
- Basic browser skills
After you complete this course you can
- Describe the features of IBM Control Desk 126.96.36.199
- Explain the architecture
- List the primary installation scenarios
- Perform the initial configuration
- Explain the processes managed by IBM Control Desk
- Basic configuration
- Service Request Management
- IT Asset Management
- Configuration, Change, and Release Management