IBM Safer Payments Hands-On SysOps Training (V6.5)
IBM Safer Payments is an innovative real-time payment fraud prevention and detection solution for all cashless payment types.
In this course, System Administrators that will be involved in any aspect of deploying, customizing, and implementing the Safer Payment solution will get a hands-on overview of the product. Students will get an understanding of how to install, configure, and setup the system as well as an overview about Cluster Management and Monitoring Safer Payments. This course focuses on topics for System Admins who manage Safer Payments.
IBM Safer Payments users (System Administrators), IBM Lab experts, and IBM Business Partners
- Must be familiar with unix command line navigation and configuration actions
- Some familiarity with payment processing systems
- Familiarity with the concepts of clustering and network/firewall topics
- Familiarity and comfort with troubleshooting and problem determination processes
Refer to course overview.
- Introduction to Safer Payments
- Install Safer Payments and create service scripts
- Introduction to system configuration
- Examine mandator concept
- Introduction to user accounts and user roles
- Examine data import
- Introduction to modelling concept
- Create a model for processing authorization transactions
- Simulate and test rules
- Invoke python callouts
- Export and import PMML models, and enable sampling techniques
- Introduction to Safer Payments rule generator
- Introduction to compliance list
- Introduction to reports in Safer Payments
- Introduction to Safer Payments case management