Sterling Order Management Practice Environment
The IBM Sterling Order Management Practice Environment encourages learners to navigate through the user interfaces (UI), practice custom configurations, and experiment with the features of the out-of-the-box product.
The practice environment is a live environment where you can try out custom scenarios, test, and apply your product knowledge to address real-world business challenges.
The environment includes a few hands-on exercises to enable you to start using the practice environment. The step-by-step instructions in the exercises will help learners get comfortable with the Sterling Order Management application.
Developers, implementers, business users, system administrators, and technical architects
Before you take this course, you should complete some of the IBM Sterling Order Management-based courses and be confident working in working with the application.
By the end of the course, learners should be able to:
- Locate an enterprise after launching the Applications Manager
- Create child organizations and departments
- Create a user group and team
- Create a custom condition
- Create a catalog, category, and item using IBM Sterling Business Center
- Perform inventory adjustment
- Create an on-hand inventory monitor
- Get started
- Access the practice environment
- Complete the exercises
- Watch the exercise demonstrations