Fulfilling Orders using IBM Sterling Store Engagement (Next-gen)
This deep-dive course explains the order fulfillment capabilities of IBM Sterling Store Engagement (Next-gen) offering. Students learn about the back-of-store order fulfillment activities, such as pick, pack, ship, customer pickup, and batch pick are configured and executed using Sterling Store Engagement. The course includes demos of key tasks and configurations to simulate the real-world store operations. The course provides a live environment with hands-on lab exercises to practice the order fulfillment tasks. Before completing the course, student have the opportunity to earn a badge.
Developers and Implementers
The audience for this course must possess and demonstrate deep understanding of the IBM Sterling Order Management solution and Sterling Store Engagement (NextGen).
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Discuss order fulfillment capabilities of Sterling Store Engagement.
- List the configurations required for performing order fulfillment activities.
- Perform backroom pick and shipment-based backroom pick.
- Perform batch pick and shipment-based batch pick.
- Perform packing and shipping of orders.
- Perform customer pickup.
- Perform shipment search.
- Order fulfillment capabilities of Sterling Store Engagement.
- Configurations required for performing order fulfillment activities.
- Backroom pick and shipment-based backroom pick.
- Batch pick and shipment-based batch pick.
- Packing and shipping of orders.
- Customer pickup.
- Shipment search.