Home > Brands > CHECK POINT
Harmony Endpoint Specialist
This course is designed for Endpoint Specialists who are responsible for maintaining a Harmony Endpoint security solution. Based on the E86 release. It also helps prepare participants for the Harmony Endpoint Specialist exam.
Learn How To
- Identify the security features and capabilities that Harmony Endpoint provides
- Configure and maintain a Harmony Endpoint Security Management Server
- Deploy local and remote Harmony Endpoint Clients
- Configure and maintain Harmony Endpoint security rules and policies
- Troubleshoot basic deployment and configuration issues
- Identify technologies to expand a Harmony Endpoint configuration
Working knowledge of Unixbased/Linux and/or Windows operating systems, networking (TCP/IP) and network security, and security administration.
How You Will Benefit
- Apply knowledge of Harmony Endpoint security features and capabilities to protect against imminent threats to the endpoint
- Evaluate and customize security rules and policies to meet an organization’s security needs.
- Introduction to Harmony Endpoint
- Harmony Endpoint Security Management
- Deploying Harmony Endpoint
- Data Security Protection
- Advanced Threat Prevention
- Advanced Configurations
- Describe Check Point Infinity’s Consolidated Security Architecture.
- Explain the difference between the Harmony Endpoint On-Premises and Cloud management environments.
- Identify the main components of the Harmony Endpoint Security Architecture.
- Identity the basic workflow for Harmony Endpoint Security Management.
- Give examples of useful resources for Harmony Endpoint Security Management.
- Log into the Web Management Console.
- Navigate the Web Management interface to gain a basic understanding of the features and capabilities Harmony Endpoint provides for Security Management.
- Discuss situations where it might be necessary to change default policy rules.
- Identify recommended releases for a Harmony Endpoint Client deployment.
- Recognize the different types of data security available to deploy.
- Describe how Full Disk Encryption protects and recovers data that is accessed and stored on Endpoint computers.
- Identify how to secure removable media devices and protect ports.
- Identify remote Help and recovery capabilities.
- Discuss the challenges of threat prevention.
- Give examples of advanced threats.
- Identify how Harmony Endpoint defends networks against advanced threats.
- Identify the components in standalone and distributed Harmony Endpoint deployments.
- Identify sizing guidelines for Harmony Endpoint deployments.
- Explain how to expand the environment for large-scale configurations.
- Explain the difference between Active Directory and High Availability servers.
- Identify useful resources for troubleshooting Harmony Endpoint.
- Give examples of potential problems or issues that might occur when using Harmony Endpoint.
- Investigate and troubleshoot basic Harmony Endpoint troubleshooting scenarios.
- Deploying an Endpoint Security Management Server
- Deploying Endpoint Security Clients to Local Hosts
- Deploying Endpoint Security Clients to Remote Hosts
- Changing the Full Disk Encryption Algorithm
- Analyzing and Maintaining Policies
- Configuring Directory Services
- Troubleshooting Endpoint Communication