Architecting Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure with Anthos
In this training, attendees will have the opportunity to delve into various aspects of Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Connect Agent, Anthos Service Mesh, and Anthos Config Management. The program includes informative presentations and practical exercises to familiarize participants with these technologies. Specifically, participants will learn how to effectively handle containerized applications, even when they are spread across multiple clusters hosted on various cloud providers or on-premises. It is important to note that this course is a follow-up to the "Architecting with GKE" training, and it assumes prior experience with the covered technologies in that course.
Technical managers, IT decision makers, and others who want to understand benefits, risks, rewards, and processes of containers across differents cloud providers and environments
Basic Kubernetes knowledge will help participants have a better understanding of the modern cloud-native practices
At Course Completion
At the end of this training you will:
- Explain each layer of the Anthos technology stack and the problems it is designed to address.
- Create, connect and manage Anthos clusters from multiple deployment environments.
- Load-balance clusters running in Google Cloud.
- Describe automating policy and security at scale with Config Management.
- Create multi-cluster networking architectures with Anthos Service Mesh.
- Deploy and run applications on an Anthos on-premises solution
- Install workloads on Cloud Run and Cloud Run for Anthos.
- Configure and review logging, metrics, and monitoring for serverless computing solutions on Anthos.