Home > Brands > CHECK POINT
Certified VSX Specialist
Who Should Attend?
Technical professionals who need to install, configure, and manage Virtual Security Extension (VSX) solutions within their network security environment.
Provide a comprehensive understanding of the Check Point VSX solution and describe how to deploy it within the corporate network environment.
Check Point CCSA and CCSE Certification
- Explain the benefits of virtual network security.
- Understand the basic functions, components, and advantages of VSX technology.
- Examine the VSX management infrastructure and understand how traffic flows within a VSX network.
- Discuss options for deploying VSX technology within various types of organizations.
- Understand how to install and configure VSX Gateways and Virtual Systems.
- Describe different routing schemes and features that are available to use within the VSX environment.
- Understand how to deploy additional VSX networking configurations that may be required in the environment.
- Understand the differences between deploying physical Security Gateway Clusters and VSX Gateway Clusters.
- Understand how Virtual System Load Sharing works to enhance VSX network performance.
- Understand how to use the VSX Provisioning Tool to add and remove virtual devices.
- Recall how CoreXL technology enhances Security Gateway performance and recognize how to use the technology in a VSX environment.
- Understand how to employ tools for optimizing resources allocated in a VSX environment.
- Identify various VSX command line tools commonly used to retrieve information and perform configuration changes.
- Understand how to use VSX utility commands to perform various maintenance tasks for the VSX environment.
- Understand how to troubleshoot and debug issues that may occur in a VSX environment.
- VSX Overview
- Virtual System Installation and Configuration
- VSX Clustering
- Advanced VSX Features
- Troubleshooting VSX
- Configuring the VSX Environment
- Deploying a Virtual System with a Physical Interface
- Deploying a VS with Bonded VLAN Interfaces
- Configuring Virtual System HA
- Converting VSX High Availability to Virtual System Load Sharing
- Maintaining the VSX Environment
- Using the CLI to Manage VSX
- Performance Tuning in VSX
- Troubleshooting VSX Issues
- Upgrading a VSX Environment