SonicWall Network Security Professional for SonicOS 7.0
The SNSP for SonicOS 7 curriculum expands on the topics covered in SNSA for SonicOS 7 and features advanced SonicWall firewall configuration and administration tasks aimed at helping enterprises adapt to dynamic security environments.
The new SNSP curriculum includes an enhanced and deeper scope of the SonicOS7features and functionality, as well as changes in the learning and delivery methodologies, to better balance the professional needs of the students and the business requirements for network and cyber security.
The students will learn how to monitor, investigate, analyze, and configure SonicWall Next‐Gen firewalls running SonicOS 7 to enable advanced functionality related to Secure and Remote Connectivity, Network Optimization, and Threat Prevention.
Upon completing the SNSP for SonicOS 7 program, the students will be able to demonstrate SonicWall product expertise and the application skillsets required to defend against limitless network and cyber threats effectively and implement SonicWall Boundless Cybersecurity safeguards for seamless protection.
Successful completion of the SNSP for SonicOS 7 curriculum qualifies you to take the Certification Exam. While this exam is not taken in the classroom, you will access it online via SonicWall University once you complete the eLearning modules and quiz. For more information about certification paths, visit the Certifications page. All SonicWall Certifications are good for two years from the date that you pass the exam.
A flexible and learner-centric blended curriculum that combines online learning with hands-on, instructor-led classroom training:
- eLearning: This course begins with fully immersive, self-paced online training modules that showcase the unique features and functionality of SonicOS 7 in a simulated application environment. These training modules also include interactive simulations that will guide you in leveraging the unique NGFW capabilities of a SonicWall NSv firewall.
- Instructor-Led Training: The instructor-guided portion of the curriculum provides a suite of intensive ILT scenario-based sessions, wherein you learn, in a risk-free lab environment, how to configure the SonicWall Next-Gen NSv firewall for network security, control and visibility.
The self-paced eLearning component of the SNSP for SonicOS 7 blended training program takes approximately 2 hours to complete, while the instructor-led class is two business days in length.
- Two Factor Authentication
- Configuring Capture Client - Advanced
- SonicOS CLI
- Implementing Best Practices
- SonicWall Packet Monitor
- SonicOS API
- VPN Auto Provisioning
- Advanced Routing
- Advanced SD-WAN
- DPI-SSL/TLS Server
- Advanced App Rules
- Advanced App Control
- Advanced DPI-SSL
- Advanced CFS
- Capture ATP13.DNS Security