How we use your data
TD SYNNEX Academy, the IT training division for TD SYNNEX Inc., provides official IT certification courses to students around the globe. Our comprehensive courses will help you get more from your technology investments and provide you with the necessary skills to use all the available features.
We offer courses online, in classrooms or self-paced from the IT vendors that are leading the way in next generation and data centre technologies.
By submitting your contact request or a course registration, you consent to the collection of the data provided by you to allow TD SYNNEX Academy to provide training and education services to you. The services are delivered using our in-house resources and in partnership with select 3rd parties, including the technology vendors themselves, to provide the very best experience for you, our customer.
Your personal details and those you are authorised to share with TD SYNNEX Academy, will be used to deliver your training and education service, which may include:
• Confirming your registration in the course and contact to arrange payment
• Checking your details against Denied Party Lists required by EU, US and Country legislation
• Providing final confirmation, including travel and accommodation recommendations to attendees
• Arranging access to the training – providing you with a digital access token, access to the training location or remote access
• Providing access to course materials and labs
• Completing a class register
• Providing certificates of completion
• Requesting student feedback and collecting your responses
• Providing training badges
We’d love to learn more about your training and education requirements and business needs and would like to contact you by phone and email to keep you informed about related training & education services, events and offerings.
By submitting your request you consent that we collect your contact information (company name and address, salutation, your name, job role, email address, telephone). Your data will be stored by TD SYNNEX Inc. for up to 5 years, after which time it will be deleted unless you provide additional consent.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an email at email@example.com.
After withdrawal of your consent, we will delete your personal information.
Could be provided by a 3rd party
TD SYNNEX Academy – list of entities:
- TD SYNNEX Austria GmbH
- TD SYNNEX TS Europe B.V.
- TD SYNNEX Belgium B.V.
- TD SYNNEX Croatia d.o.o.
- TD SYNNEX AS Czech s.r.o.
- TD SYNNEX Denmark ApS
- TD SYNNEX Finland OY
- TD SYNNEX France S.A.S.
- TD SYNNEX Europe GmbH
- TD SYNNEX Germany GmbH & Co. OHG
- TD SYNNEX Hungary Kft.
- TD SYNNEX Ireland Limited
- TD SYNNEX Italy s.r.l.
- TD SYNNEX Netherlands B.V.
- TD SYNNEX Norway AS
- TD SYNNEX AS Poland sp. z o.o.
- TD SYNNEX Portugal, Lda
- TD SYNNEX Bucharest S.r.l.
- TD SYNNEX Beograd d.o.o.
- TD SYNNEX Ljubljana d.o.o.
- TD SYNNEX Spain S.L.U.
- TD SYNNEX Sweden AB
- TD SYNNEX Switzerland GmbH
- TD SYNNEX Turkey Anonim Şirketi
- TD SYNNEX UK Limited