IBM Safer Payments Hands-On Technical Primer Training (V6.5)
IBM Safer Payments is an innovative real-time payment fraud prevention and detection solution for all cashless payment types.
In this course, technical resources that will be involved in any aspect of deploying, customizing, and implementing the IBM Safer Payment solution will get a hands-on overview of the product. Students will get an understanding of how to install, configure, and setup the system for Analysts as well as basics on system administration.
IBM Safer Payments users (System Administrators, Fraud Analysts, Fraud Investigators), IBM Lab experts, and IBM Business Partners
- Must be familiar with unix command-line navigation and configuration actions
- Some familiarity with payment processing systems
- Familiarity with the concepts of clustering and network or firewall topics
- Familiarity and comfort with troubleshooting and problem determination processes
Refer to the course overview.
- Introduction to Safer Payments Architecture
- Install Safer Payments and create service scripts
- Introduction to system configuration
- Examine mandator concept
- Introduction to user accounts and user roles
- Examine data import
- Introduction to modeling concept
- Create a model for processing authorization transactions
- Simulate and test rules
- Invoke python callouts
- Export and import PMML models, and enable sampling techniques
- Introduction to Safer Payments rule generator
- Introduction to compliance list
- Introduction to reports in Safer Payments
- Introduction to Safer Payments case management