Red Hat System Administration I Online
This course relates to Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7. Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) is designed for IT professionals without previous Linux administration experience. The course focuses on providing students with Linux administration "survival skills" by focusing on core administration tasks.
Please refer to the Course Details below.
Who Can Benefit
- A Microsoft Windows system administrator who needs to quickly learn core Red Hat Enterprise Linux proficiencies.
- A system administrator, network administrator, or other IT professional who requires proficiency performing core tasks in the Linux OS.
- A non-Linux IT professional on the path to becoming a full-time Linux system administrator.
Previous operating system administration experience is helpful but not required for this course.
- Graphical installation of Linux
- Managing physical storage
- Introduction to the command line
- Learning how to install and configure local components and services
- Establishing network and securing network services
- Managing and securing files
- Administrating users and groups
- Deploying file-sharing services
- GUI-based tools and key command-line concepts
- Basic security skills