Microsoft Teams User - MSTE
Microsoft Teams is designed as Microsoft's platform within Office 365 to collaborate with (temporary) teams, regardless of your physical location. In this training we explain how you can work together, which components you can use and in which way you can use them. Besides the theory, you will have access to a lot of practical tools and will perform exercises, ensuring you will learn the best practices and the ins and outs of MS TEAMS. To provide an example: If you use Microsoft Teams to collaborate in a Word or Excel file, you can do that simultaneously, saving time sending files back and forth and ensuring that you are editing the most recent version of the file.
After completing this course you know various ways to work together in Teams.
And you are ready to get started with all of the resources of Microsoft Teams for collaboration
Working with Microsoft Teams in the right way offers the following benefits:
- Communicate more efficiently ; get your team on the same page with group chats, online meetings, calls, and web conferences.
- Cooperate better; collaborate on files through built-in Office 365 apps, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Customize your work environment; add your favorite Microsoft apps and third-party service
- Protect your team; decide who has access to your team and who hasn’t
The following prior knowledge is required:
Basic user knowledge of MS Windows and basic knowledge of other MS Office programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- The (new) features of Office 365
- OneDrive for business
- Use SharePoint Online
- Collaborate within Microsoft Teams
- Meet Microsoft Teams
- The link with SharePoint
- Teams and Channels; how to work together within Teams
- The integration with Office 365
- Use the chat function
- How to organize audio and video meetings
- Share screens
- Create, look up, and share files
- Collaborate, in and file
- Organising security within Teams
- Apps such as Sway, ToDo, Planner, Kaizala, My Analytics, Forms, Introduction in Flows (PowerAutomate) and PowerApps
- Features of using OneNote
You will receive a certificate of course attendance
One day (the content can be tailored for shorter course durations: either half a day or 1,5 hrs)