Configuring Item and Pricing in IBM Sterling Order Management
This course teaches how to perform item, pricing, and other related configurations using the IBM® Sterling Business Center application. This course is primarily designed for developers and implementers.
The course begins with an overview of the item and pricing concepts along with an introduction to the Sterling Business Center application. The course thereafter provides deep dives into each of these topics - catalog and item administration, customer management, resource pool management, pricing administration, and system configurations.
Through a combination of procedural information and exercises, students can learn to create catalogs, items, pricing rules, and so on. Each unit has a checkpoint to reinforce the topics that were covered.
This course is designed to train developers and implementers.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Describe item and pricing concepts.
- Navigate the IBM Sterling Business Center application and understand its functionality.
- Create and work with the following item concepts: catalogs and subcatalogs, items, attributes, services and fulfillment configurations, customer management
- Create the following pricing engine components: price lists, pricing rules, coupons, price types
- Describe and perform system tasks such as, master data upload and object extensibility.
- Describe the various configurations available in the System Setup tab in the IBM Sterling Business Center application.
- Course Overview
- Unit 1: Introduction to IBM Sterling Business Center
- Unit 2: Item Administration
- Unit 3: Pricing Administration
- Unit 4: System Configurations
- Course Wrap UpThis 2-day instructor-led course provides students with thorough conceptual and procedural information on item and pricing administration