Generative AI for Business Use
The course is designed to help people understand what AI is and how it can help them in their dayto-day work.
Prerequisites & Audience Profile
- Basic familiarity with IT terms and concepts
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 products such as Word, PowerPoint & Teams
- Interest in Innovation and AI
The audience for this course includes business IT users, managers and decision makers who wish to gain basic familiarity with Generative AI and it how it can be applied in a modern workplace.
By the end of this course Learners will understand
- Commonly used AI Jargon/Buzzwords
- What generative AI is
- Different AI models and their uses
Learners will be able to
- Access AI tools/solutions
- Apply AI to business functions
- Maintain business data security
Introduction to AI
- What is normal (human) intelligence?
- Short History of Tech/AI
- Buzzwords Decoded
- What is Generative AI?
- Isn’t ChatGPT just a fancy Google Search?
Getting started with AI
- Legal & Ethical Considerations
AI in the workplace
- How can I access AI right now?
- What solutions are available now
- Uses for AI in a working day
- Prompt Engineering
- What the future holds (Co-Pilot)