Microsoft Office 365 User - MSOF
In this training, you'll get to know Office 365 and learn the (new) features of Office 365. You'll get active with Office 365 and the new functionalities in the Office Apps. In addition, learn how to communicate with Microsoft Teams. Finally, learn to manage a team site with SharePoint, add content, and use OneDrive.
This training is designed for users who are going to use Office 365 for the first time and for users who want to work efficiently with Office 365.
After taking this training, you can work independently and efficiently with Office 365.
The following prior knowledge is required:
Basic user knowledge of MS Windows and user knowledge of other MS Office programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- The (new) features of Office 365
- OneDrive for business
- Use SharePoint Online
- Collaborate within Microsoft Teams
The (new) features of Office 365
- Navigation between the different applications
- Settings and configuration
OneDrive for business
- Sync with Windows Explorer
- Save email messages and attachments
- Share files
- Send link
Use SharePoint Online
- Working with libraries
- Version management
- Check-in and check-out
- Integration with Office
Collaborate within Microsoft Teams
- Collaboration in Teams (for example: Meeting or Project-based)
- Communicate in Microsoft Teams including Skype for Business
- Use the Office Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Features of using OneNote
You will receive a certificate of course attendance
One day (the content can be tailored for shorter course durations: either half a day or 1,5 hrs)